Klairs Mid Day Blue UV Shield SPF 50 PA++++ - 80ml
If you're looking for a lightweight physical sunscreen that is hydrating, why not consider this new release from Dear Klairs.
Containing non-nano zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, it protects your skin against UVA/UVB rays.
By containing guaiazulene, which gives this sunscreen a light blue tint, it also helps calm the skin.
It has a natural tone-up effect after application with a semi-matte finish.
- A physical, non-nano sunscreen that is fresh, calming, and light.
- It is a hypoallergenic sunscreen that has been tested on sensitive skin.
With this larger size, you can use it on the face, neck and anywhere else with concerns of photo-aging.
Recommended for oily skin.
If you have combination or dry skin, you might find the Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA++++ works better as it's more hydrating on the skin.
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare routine.
- Apply a 1/4 of a teaspoon amount onto your face.
- To minimise a white cast, apply in multiple layers of smaller amounts. Make sure to blend the sunscreen into the skin before applying the next layer.
- The areas of the face that are most exposed to the sun are under the eyes, around the cheekbones, and on the bridge of the nose and forehead, so concentrate application to these areas.
- Allow 20 mins for the sunscreen to settle on the skin before applying makeup.
- Always seek shades and cover up when being outdoors during the hours of 11am-3pm when the sun is at its strongest to avoid sunburns.
Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, Propanediol, Caprylyl Methicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Betaine, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Inositol, Aluminum Hydroxide, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octyldodecanol, Guaiazulene, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Tocopherol, Fragrance
Please always patch test this product before use.
Stop using if it causes an allergic reaction on your skin