CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF 25 (AM) - 52ml
- ⦁ A lightweight, moisturising face lotion with broad spectrum SPF25, for all-day hydration for normal to dry skin
- ⦁ Specifically formulated to moisturise sensitive skin that is normal to dry and exposed to UV rays
- ⦁ Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Sunscreen provides protection against UVA and UVB rays while the formula hydrates, while helping restore and maintains the protective skin barrier of the face. Spreads easily and dries with a clear finish
- ⦁ Utilises patented MVE® delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver controlled, long lasting hydration
- ⦁ Lightweight formula with UV protection for normal to dry skin
- ⦁ Locks in moisture for up to 24 hour hydration
- ⦁ With 3 essential ceramides to help restore skin's natural barrier
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 25 provides UV protection while helping to restore the protective skin barrier. This lightweight, non-greasy lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, provides all day hydration after just one use. Fragrance free formula is suitable for sensitive skin.
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Goes well with Facial Foaming Cleanser
How to use:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply every 2 hours.
Country of Origin: France
Aqua/Water,Homosalate, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Niacinamide, Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Myristic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide EOP
Please always patch test this product before use.
Stop using if it causes an allergic reaction on your skin.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
If the product is swallowed, get medical help right away.
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be updated by the manufacturer without prior notice. We recommend that you not rely solely on the information provided by us. Please contact us if you have a specific query.