CeraVe Foaming Cleanser - 236ml New Release - (Not boxed)
- ⦁ A gentle, foaming gel cleanser for normal to oily skin on the face and body.
- Specifically formulated for sensitive skin that is normal to oily and prone to discomfort and imperfections. This gently foaming gel deeply cleanses and removes oils, dirt and makeup without disrupting the protective skin barrier of the face
- ⦁ Contains 3 essential ceramides, niacinamide, & hyaluronic acid
- ⦁ Long lasting hydration for up to 24 hours
- ⦁ Ideal for normal to oily skin
- ⦁ Cleanses and hydrates
- ⦁ With 3 essential ceramides & hyaluronic acid
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Foaming Cleanser's gently foams to deeply cleanse without disrupting the skin barrier. This refreshing gel, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, effectively removes excess oil, dirt, and makeup. Fragrance free formula is suitable for sensitive skin.
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Goes well with CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 25 52ml
How to use:
Massage cleanser onto wet skin. Rinse.
Country of Origin - France
Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Coco-Betaine,Propylene Glycol,Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate,PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate,Sodium Chloride,Acrylates Copolymer,Citric Acid,Capryloyl Glycine,Caprylyl Glycol,Disodium Hydroxide,Niacinamide,Disodium EDTA,Sodium Hyaluronate,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Ceramide NP,Phenoxyethanol,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Ethylhexylglycerin,Ceramide EOP
Please always patch test this product before use.
Stop using if it causes an allergic reaction on your skin.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
If the product is swallowed, get medical help right away.
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be updated by the manufacturer without prior notice. We recommend that you not rely solely on the information provided by us. Please contact us if you have a specific query.